Spinach Artichoke Dip Pasta with Chicken
- 2 lb frozen tater tot (910 g)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (100 g)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (100 g)
- Place frozen tater tots on a baking sheet and bake at 450˚F (230˚C) for 20 minutes, or until crispy. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken thighs with 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- In a cast iron skillet, cook on high heat until there is a nice brown sear on the surface of the chicken, and the inside is no longer pink.
- Roughly four minutes each side. Set chicken aside.
- Cook onions until caramelized. Set onions aside.
- Cut the chicken into bite-size cubes.
- Wipe the skillet of excess fat.
- Layer with cooked tater tots. Top with chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for honey mustard dressing.
- Pour the dressing on the chicken and tots. Top with onion, then cheddar and monterey jack cheese.
- Broil from 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Load the dish with tomatoes, avocados, sour cream, and scallions. Serve immediately.